WE'RE BACK!!

Monday, March 7, 2011

What's up sneaker world I know you might have been wondering what was up being thatt I haven't poseted anything in a week. Well to make it short I was busy!...+ problems with both of my lap tops = a headache! ( I need that new MacBook Pro). However I'm back & I feel Great . I've been watchiing whats been going on from my new iPhone4. Ayo on a whole nother note this dude from the Bronx, "Fred The Godson" is rapping like he's a slave rhyming for his freedom! (dude goes in...& he has his own style). S/O to Brooklyn's own "Maino" who rocks with KickGameDVD.com . He's got the hottest song in the NYC club's right now ("We Keep It Rockin" Maino ft. Swizz Beats- Jim Jones-Jadakiss- Joell Ortiz) .



I know ya'll know that the Lakers are on a 7 game Winning Streak & we just murderd the Spurs "99-83" (the team with the best record in the NBA) in their building & snapped their 22 game winning streak at home. I know a lot of Miami Heat fans were hoping for us to loose that game since the Spurs kicked in Miami's teeth (125-95). Proving that we're ready for this 3 Peat!. We play Miami this Thursday so we'll show the world that truly have become even more dangerous since "All Star Break".



Back to Sneakers don't those Electric Green Foamposites look fresh in real life?. I copped a pair of "Air Max 2010's" man those things feel so comfortable. I cant remember the last time I bought a pair of running shoes. My birthday's coming up (Next week Tuesday March 15!!) . I haven't decided what kicks I'll be rockin yet but I know I'll be doing my "Mr Rogers" thing.




We're also getting ready for our 2 year anniversary that's coming up this Sunday March 13,2011. I wanna tell you ladies & gentlemen right now that I Love ya'll. I haven't posted any thing in a week & we're still doing amazing numbers daily. Which means that you've been going through some of the past post. I hope you found some exclusives that you never saw before. I want to say thanks & I know you continue to enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...