HAPPY BORN DAY: WE SALUTE MICHAEL JORDAN!!

Friday, February 17, 2012






Today, we celebrate the legendary Michael Jordan, who turned 49 today! We thank Jordan, not only for so many memorable moments in Basketball, but the countless classic sneakers that have been released with his name on it! What are your favorite Jordans?
I know for my bro Mello, his favorite is the 7's(he has the WHOLE collection!!) Today, in honor of Jordan, Mello is rockin' the Cardinal 7's! Nice. As for me, my favorite Jordan has to be the 13's! The OG Black/White/Red is my favorite. Today, I'm rockin' the Concord 11's to salute the Legend!
Hit us up at KickGameDVD@gmail.com and send us your pics of what your rockin' on MJ's B'Day!! We'll post them up! Cali "O" #TeamKickGame

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...