THE "PINK PANTHER" FOAMPOSITES ARE COMIN'!!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012


It's crazy because at first glance, you would swear these were made for the ladies. But I was out in Phoenix last week, and I went in to a FEW Nike Stores, and alotta dudes were waitin' on these to drop! So, it made me take another look at them. Then I realized Nike dropped these to bring awareness to breast cancer. It all makes sense.
It gave me a different outlook on these as well. The Pink Foamposites will definitely change the game altogether, but the colorway has a deeper meaning. The Pink Foams were supposed to drop on September 29th initially, but has been pushed to Black Friday's release.  Cali "O" #TeamKickGame #PinkPanther #Foamz

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...