JORDAN XX8 PE'S!!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013








I can't front, these Jordan XX8 PE's made me a fan of these kicks. I got excited when I saw the endless possibilites of what they could do with those joints. With the exception of CP3 and Carmelo, who have their own signature lines, your other favorite NBA ballers will be rockin' the Jordan XX8 PE's throughout the Playoffs. 
Russell Westbrook, Ray Allen, and Joe Johnson are a few star athletes that are covered by the Jordan umbrella. We may see these hit the Top Shelf, and if they do, I'll definitely be in line for one of these exclusive colorways. The Black/Red "Ray Allen" PE's? Fire. The White "Joe Johnson" PE's look like they took a page from the Jordan MotorRacing VI's. Well done.  Cali "O" #TeamKickGame #JordanXX8s #ThePossibilities

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...