A STORM IS COMING:THE FOAMPOSITE ONE "WEATHERMAN" PACK!!

Saturday, May 18, 2013





As a kid, I always wanted to be a meteorologist. My moms would encourage me to write to my favorite weatherman, Storm Field. He would send me pictures of weather patterns, and explain to me in detail what they meant. And now, as we approach the season for a change weather, Nike is blessing us this June with the Foamposite One "Weatherman" Pack!
This Foamposite sports a gradient Aqua-Blue colorway in the laces, and the sole that gives the illusion of walking in a puddle of water. The side panels gives these kicks the proper name. Laminated with the actual flicks from a real Doppler Radar gives the consumer a chance to stand in the shoes of a real meteorologist. Hints of purplish pink, over green, and blue for the ocean, Marc Dolce and his team of designers did a nice job with these joints. 
These are expected to drop in mid June, right as "Hurricane Season" approaches the south.  Cali "O" #TeamKickGame #TheStormIsComing #WeathermanFoams

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...