COULD IT BE? JORDAN BRAND DROPPING THE BLACK AND RED "3LAB5" 5'S??

Wednesday, October 9, 2013


Back in September, Jordan Brand released the "Elephant-print everything", aka the "3Lab5" 5's, which received a mixed audience. Now, a few flicks have surfaced about the black and red "3Lab5" with the all black Elepant-print. This could be a test run, to see what the streets will say about it. At the same time, this could really be a release during the Christmas holiday season. 
In my opinion, these remind me of the "Flip" 3's that dropped back in 2012. I think if they left the Elephant print off the "air vents" on the side panels, that might help. I don't really see these being one of those "exclusive" releases that we've been seeing every month.
Too much overkill on the Elephant print, if you ask me. I like to see different colors contrast on my kicks, even if its just two colors. There has to be a better blend of colors to really make the sneaker pop. But then again, who am I? What do I knowabout Kicks? LOL   Cali "O" #TeamKickGame

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...