MY NAME IS MELLO KICKGAME & I RIDE MY OWN WAVE..

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Peace World! It's me.. I've been out here in NYC takin care of everyday Business & my family. Shout Out To My Real Life Brother "Cali O" aka "Da BX O.G.". He's been doin a great job with the site from where he lives in CALIFORNIA.


  Now me I'm out here in the thick of "The Concrete Jungle".. NYC dealing with REAL SHIT  everyday. Today I've been expressing my disappointment in Jay-Z's decision to  continue with his Barneys clothing collection (via Instagram & Facebook). I know Jay-Z isn't a politician or president of the USA. But I do know that Jay-Z is the most influential man in our culture. When I say "Our Culture" I'm talkin this hip hop lifestyle that we live. The way you walk,talk,dress, the haircut you have..(That "Ace Of Spade" You wish You Could Afford!) Etc.


  It's been a tuff year for the African America community. And if your like me you had to do some explaining to your children about society. Jay-Z is a well respected Black Man. I mean he walked down the isle with Beyonce 30 seconds before the President began his inauguration  ceremony. This Barneys situation was his chance to make stand for us.

   Instead he dropped some $2,600 leather boxing shorts. I'm not gonna go on all night but I will tell you this. I ACTUALLY BUY HIS MUSIC.I ACTUALLY GO TO HIS CONCERTS. I'VE SPENT RACKS & RACKS ON TICKETS OVER THE YEARS. I TRAVEL TO THE BRONX TO BUY 3 $50 JAY-Z YANKEE HATS! LMAOO I CAN GO ALL NIGHT.

  "I THINK I DESERVE TO HAVE A OPINION..." . I DONT GOTTA RIDE NOBODY WAVE! YOU SEE THAT LOGO UP TOP.. YEP!. - 

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...