KickGame "Mello's" TOP 10 Kicks Of 2010 (So Far!!)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This was harder than I expected! lol.These two sneakers deserve a "Honorable Mention" because they narrowly escaped the "TOP10" list.
The Nike Kobe V's "Bruce Lee" Edition- Enter The Dragon!
All my selections got the fever, which means they're "SICK"!!
Next is the Air Jordan 25th Anniversary 11's- They're not the "Carolina's" but they have that appeal...
Before we get into this I want to say that I thank everyone of you out there who tune into KickGameDVD.com daily. You are the reason I do this!! I saw http://complex.com/ did a TOP 25 List & then they did a TOP 10 Sneaker List with "Mayor". So I decided to give you KickGame readers my list EARLY. Because they aren't gonna release my list until "Thursday Night at 9PM!"..LOL. Seriously though, I had to do this because I felt like it as necessary because I am "The Peoples Champ!" lol. So here goes my "TOP 10 KICKS of 2010 (So Far)" ENJOY!!.
#1. The "Copper" Foamposite One's!!
" They're Penny's the same color as a penny!! Crazy.."
#2. The Nike Air Max 24-7's (Neon)- Not too many hybrids have turned into a" Instant Classic!!"
#3. The Air Jordan "Infrared 6 Pack"- No "Hypebeast"!! This was one package that nobody argued about the retail price! both pair's are sick..
#4. The "Aston Martin" Kobe Pack "Hyperdunk's"- They were made with real "Aston Martin" leather!! need I say more?..
#5. The "Bin 23" Air Jordan 9's- That "Gold suede" + the "Wood" shoe horn = Exclusivity!
#6. The Nike "Skunk" Dunk SB's- So Fresh you can smell it through the ziplock!!
#7. The Nike Air Carnivore's- "Have you ever had shoes without shoe strings?" Kanye-voice!
#8. I "Honestly" couldn't choose between these two!!. So it's a tie between the "Dunkman" Lebron 7's & the "All Star Game" Lebron 7's.
#9. The Nike "Griffey" Max 1 (Grey/Teal/Wht)- Don't get it twisted, just because Nike didn't limit them to "500 pairs" doesn't make them any less exclusive. This is a beautiful colorway on a beautiful silhouette.
#10. The (Eric Koston) Nike "Thai Temple" SB High's- There's just something about that "Gold Suede"!..

There you have it my "TOP 10" of 2010 (So Far!)..If you want to send in your "TOP 10" List hit me at KICKGAMEDVD@GMAIL.COM & if it's Fresh I'll feature it here on KickGamDVD.com..

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...