Throwback Thursday: Air Jordan "Barcelona/Olympic" 7's! (Why Wouldn't I?)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Were talking about Jordan's with the number 9 on the back!!" 1992 og Barcelona Olympics- Air Jordan 7
"Exclusive!!"
Look at what just feel into my lap!!
Mike lacing up his Barcelona's!
With the Air Jordan Olympic 7's releasing tomorrow I thought what better time to remind you how classic/exclusive these shoes are. These are the shoes Mike wore while leading the "Dream Team" to the Gold in the 1992 Olympics. Did you know that the "Dream Team" went undefeated? & they did this without ever using one single timeout. The most exclusive feature on the shoe to me is the number '9' on the back. When have U ever seen a official pair of Jordan's that didn't have '23' on it?. I Loved them in 92, I Loved them in 2004, & I Love them in 2010. Now that's true Love!!.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...