" Which pair of AF1's are you mad about missing?..."

Thursday, August 19, 2010

(2009) Nike Mr Cartoon AF1 "Livestrong Pack"..Tell me you seen something similar before? The Kicks got official "Mr Cartoon" tattoo's!! PEDICO Notice the "Spiderweb"!!..Livestrong on the tongue Look at the faded 'swoosh'..The rose,skeleton, buildings in the background!! Crazy (2006) Nike "St Patrick's Day" Premium AF1.. These would be niiiiiice!!! ( NO BOSTON)

When I went to the Nike AF1 "Anatomy of An Urban Legend" movie premier somebody posed a good question, " Which pair of AF1's are you mad you missed?". Without hesitation I instantly said the "Mr Cartoon's!!". The original "Nvy/Gry" colorway is beautiful . Be that as it may the 2009 Blk/Ylw/ &Wht "Livestrong" colorway took them to another plato.

As for the 2006 "St Patty's Day" AF1's, I remember buying gear to match these & I mean by the time I got off work they were gone!!. Every 'official' store from Brooklyn to the Bronx was 'sold out', & I wasn't trying to pay double..NEVER!!. I was SO TIGHT!! LOL
If anybody can lead me to these shoes in size 11 .5 for a good price I'll hook up with something fresh. Now I ask you, "Which pair of AF1's are you mad that you missed?".

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...