"World Basketball Festival" Weekend..+ Kobe makes appearance

Sunday, August 15, 2010

ATMOS-
" I keep dreaming about these!!"
"Ladies!!.."
AF1 Movie Premier at Apollo-
"Clark Kent"- AF1 "Tiffany"
"Bobbito"-One of None AF1's
(1 3rd of 'ATF' clique) "All Day"-Killed it!!! wearing Ccrocodile AF1 Bespokes.....
Live from "Rucker Park"-
"Ronnie Turiaf" "Kobe passed through!!!!"
Schooling the youth..
"Jolo" putting in some work!!
Nike provided free hair cuts!!
Nike Tattoo's! Jolo getting tatted up!!! lol
Okay Young!!!...
NBA2K!!! Yessirrrrr!!!!!!!!!!........
What a weekend today is the last day as you can see this has me kind of busy!!. I'm on my way to the Garden but I have a lot more pics for you. Stay tuned, "Do you see the Black Mamba?".

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...