World Basketball Festival Opening Night @ Radio City Music Hall Recap!

Friday, August 13, 2010

My Map for this weekend!!! My ticket from yesterday!!
We riding!!
Radio City Music Hall!
Jay-Z "All Black Everything" AF1 Display!!
You also were able to make bids on the spot..
Check out these "Aerobic Huarache's"
Check out this view! The USA Basketball Team..
Anthony Anderson!!
Carmelo was in the building.. Amare Stoudemire also came through.. The blue team won!!
Curtains closed!!!!
Last night Radio City held the opening night events for the "World Basketball Festival". First of all I want to thank MR. Grable & coach Frank for inviting me to come along with the team, "I had a great time!". Second thing is you have to pardon my pictures can you believe I forgot my camera!!!. Thank the most high for "camera phones"!.
Nike in not playing around with this "WBF" weekend!. As soon as you walk inside the Radio City it's totally breath taking. The Jay-Z "All Black Everything" AF1's are Niice! They have a pair for each of the 5 countries participating. Only two pairs of each country were made, that means one for you & one for Jay-Z.
The USA Basketball Team played a scrimmage game on the Radio City stage that was converted to a NBA court. The event brought out a lot of people including "Lebron James, Carmelo, D Wade,& Chris Paul. Even rappers Fabolous & Jadakiss were in attendance!". They played "White -vs- Blue" teams. The "Blue Team" won in sudden death overtime!. This was just the first night!! I can't wait to see what the rest of the weekend has in store..

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...