THROWBACK THURSDAYS: THE AGASSI "AIR FLARE" JOINTS!! I NEED THESE AGAIN!!

Thursday, May 30, 2013



I had been telling my brother Mello, for the past few years, I need these again! The Agassi "Air Flare" joints are classics, and I remember vividly when I had them. It was the Spring of 1995, and I was taking my first trip abroad, to Puerto Rico. I figured, I'm going to be on an island, so no need to ake a pair of Jordans. I need a pair of "cool out" kicks. Swung by the Foot Locker on 70th and 1st Ave. to cop these. 
When you own a pair of kicks that holds history, you need to see those comeback again. These Agassi lo-tops also came equipped with the rear heel Air Unit, for the comfort you look for in a pair of Nike's. Yes, these are on my list to make it back to the Top-Shelf. Agassi made history in these, and so did I!  Cali "O" #TeamKickGame #AgassiAirFlare #MyPuertoRicoDays

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...