Air Jordan "Olympic" 7's- "For The Love of The Game"

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mello & Mayor - "Funk Flex Car Show/ Sneaker Expo" 2010 The Olympic 7's (Barcelona's) were my selection for the show!
2004 Retro! this was the 1st pair of J's I copped lil man....
2010- "For The Love of The Game Version"
This heart shaped basketball is the BIG difference!! YES
" I pledge allegiance to my J's/ In the color's of the United States of America!!"
The way that Brand Jordan (BJ) has been droppin "O.G.'s" I can't say that I'm too surprised about this one. The classic Air Jordan "Olympic" 7's will drop as a part of the "For The Love of The Game" collection. Nike is getting ready for the "World Basketball Festival" which will take place in "NYC" from August 12-15. This will be preparation before the "FIBA World Championship" which is considered as prestigious as the "Olympic Basketball Tournament".
Hence the "Olympic 7's" return just in time! (well at least for the "Team Jordan" player's). These shoes are "Top 5"(IMO) Holy Grail Status!!!. That's why I decided to rock them to the "Funk Flex Show" last month. I'm gonna be all over this release, they drop in Japan August 7,2010. So we should see them around Fall!. Stay tuned for more info as it comes in.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...